I feel like an unrepentant sinner each time I come here to do some sort of comeback post. Truth be told, there are times that reality could be so so so overwhelmingly shitty you want to call passion shit.  That’s why I prefer that you kill me than to have me not appreciate all dem bloggers that have been blogging consistently for years. You know what? You guys are life savers! You keep people like me sane. Though we offer empty plates and saucers to those who come calling at our room and parlour here on blogosphere for months o, we still chop from your different cubicles every day. And of course, we chop and clean mouth.

I have missed this space. Writing is what we do here. And it is just passion. It’s not going to just foot my bills yet. So far, it has not been doing that. And my needs stare wide eyed at me every morning I open my eyes. I scratch and scratch and scratch my eyes to see if they will just stop staring at me but hey, they won’t. That’s their default pose.

If writing is paying in your backyard, I’ll be hyper-grateful to come claim my share o. Forward the address, please.

I have missed this space. The space has made me friends and foes alike. Thanks to those, among my little community of readers who will still call and drop messages to want to know why I have not been posting here.

And for those of you who didn’t remember me, I love you to the moon but not back.*duckstoavoidbottles*

I'm here now and I'm itching to share something. I’ll just do with some shikini things I learnt recently. I look forward to you sharing yours too in the comments section. 

    Admit it when you mess or mess up. Own up; apologise.


  









    Shut your mouth and do it. Talking about it is mileages away from doing it.




   







    Nobody’s got it all. Feed the gifts of others, not their weaknesses.



  












    The drop you have is an ocean to someone close by. Learn to share.


  



    While I pray, I leave my eyes open. We pray more than we see most times. Open your eyes and see what God is bringing your way and never trivialise small beginnings.


  










     Time is the fuel of friendship. You don’t appreciate someone you don’t spend time   with. Check it again.




  





     Asun can be really tempting. I never knew… 


Enjoy the rest of the week, friends.

2 comments:

heyyy

Hey, Toin, really being a while. Thanks for reading.

Post a Comment

About this blog

Of literature 'n' living. Me too. *winks*

Popular Posts

Follow me on Twitter

See What I'm Reading

See What I'm Reading

Featured Post

Between Death and 'I'

For Mummy EOO I His grandfather. It dawned on him that he wouldn’t want to be like the old man, as rich as he was. The name ...

Oyebanji Ayodele. Powered by Blogger.